Bikram Yoga Five Dock is a licensed, ultramodern studio with friendly, trained, and accredited teachers.
During each class, your Bikram Yoga Teacher will guide you through twenty-six (26) postures and two (2) breathing exercises proven to work all of your muscles, increase your strength, enhance your flexibility, and flush your body of toxins.
You can choose from a variety of class times to accommodate your schedule – no reservations required. You will find that the classes at Bikram Yoga Five Dock are suitable for everyone – including beginners and people of all fitness levels.
State-of-the Art Heated Studio
The Bikram Yoga Five Dock Studio is designed to provide the perfect environment – 40 degrees Celsius with approximately 40% humidity.
You will enjoy the benefits of a yoga room that has been precision-engineered by heating and humidification experts.
Bikram Yoga Five Dock’s studio uses both a:
- Gas ducted system with ceiling vents to spread heat evenly throughout the room
- Ventilation system that ensures the continual circulation of fresh air
Why The Hot Bikram Yoga Room?
The heated environment allows you to more fully relax your body, release tension and tightness, and stretch.
Additionally, this perfect temperature provides you with the following benefits:
- Deeper stretching and flexibility without becoming injured
- Superb cardiovascular conditioning and workout
- Detoxification of your body by way of perspiration
- Stress and weight reduction
- Improved muscle tone, strength, and stamina
- Enhanced circulation, breathing, and metabolism
- Alleviation of back pain and other injuries
Non-Slip, Anti-Microbial Carpet
Bikram Yoga Five Dock Studio provides you with a yoga room fitted with special carpet that:
- Prevents slipping
- Protects against bacteria and mould
- Eliminates odours
Also, to ensure optimal cleanliness and freshness, our carpet is steam-cleaned regularly.
Provided for your convenience, Bikram Yoga Five Dock Studio offers you:
- Changing Rooms
- Compliant facilities that are accessible to anyone in a wheelchair or crutches (PWD compliant)
- Hair Dryer Stations – Women’s Change Room
- Lockers available in the Women’s Change Room (men’s lockers coming soon)
Now you can change in private, and also shower – before and/or after your Bikram Yoga Class. And, you can safely store your belongings in our lockers whilst enjoying your Bikram Yoga class.
Bikram Yoga Five Dock’s Boutique
You will find a variety of quality health and yoga products at our studio, including
- Yoga wear such as “Red Tiger and Onzie”
- Coconut water
- Electrolyte drinks
Your Next Steps
Bikram Yoga can help to optimise your health, energy, strength and longevity. We are here to help, so please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions at all.
If you are ready to get started please check out our Introductory Offer of 30 days for only $39.
Alternatively, come into our studio at Ground level 156 Great North Rd, Five Dock NSW 20 minutes prior to a session beginning.